3611 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21211
Provide preventative and general maintenance to an assigned group of stores. Ensure all fuel related systems are fully operational. Identify recommended action items to supervisor. Verify that all vendors are completing their designated work per Royal Farms Standards.
Duties and responsibilities
• Perform regular preventative fuel maintenance as assigned through the Facilities Support Center.
• Repair or replace hanging hardware and general maintenance items as necessary.
• Maintain tank fills including pumping, painting & labeling.
• Assist Fuel Technician as required to ensure all newly installed fuel related equipment is fully functioning with Royal Farms specifications.
• Plan maintenance routes that are efficient and cost effective, and be capable of prioritizing daily tasks.
• Maintain and submit all paperwork and electronic communication as determined by the Facilities Fuel & Carwash Leader in a prompt, orderly, and timely manner, including but not limited to; invoicing, truck inventory, store inspection reports, and warranty service /start up documents.
• Perform work in accordance with the OSHA & PEI Safety standards. Identify unsafe conditions at stores and be capable of developing safety reports.
• Notify the Facilities Fuel & Carwash Leader when company standards are not being met by employees, store leaders, district leaders, service providers, and product vendors.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and car insurance.
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team, and possess time management skills.
• The position may require some work in evenings and weekends.
• Must have the ability to pass a background check, DOT physical and drug screening.
• This position includes a variety of working conditions including interior, exterior during all seasons and weather conditions.
• Ability to occasionally lift/push/pull/carry up to 40lbs.
• Must be able to perform the following physical actions repetitively and for extended periods of time: standing, crouching, bending, and reaching above the shoulders, squatting, climbing, kneeling, pushing, pulling, and grasping firmly.
• Be willing to perform any other tasks this position dictates.